How long does a yeast infection last? The following article will help you answer this question.
Yeast infections are the accumulation of yeast in the body, often appearing in the vagina, known as vulvovaginal candidiasis or vaginal infections. Yeast can proliferate in the vagina because the environment is dark and wet and can change easily pH level. For some women, yeast infection will occur during or before menstruation period. If you suffer from yeast infections recur more than once a month, contact your doctor. If not, yeast infections can be cured with natural methods that are effective.
HOW LONG DOES A YEAST INFECTION LAST?
A yeast infection can last in a short time
In men and women, when suffering a yeast infection at the beginning, it usually does not last long. The answer is typically about 1-2 weeks. Sometimes they lasted only a day. Therefore, you should be treated immediately to prevent future incidents.
Without treatment, symptoms can last much longer and over time the disease is difficult to treat thoroughly.
A yeast infection can last in a long time
If you know your yeast infection but deliberately not treat, the symptoms appear severely and the disease is difficult to disappear then the treatment will become more difficult and more expensive
Yeast infections are not fatal, even if not treated. However, prolonged infection will lead to several complications including:
These effects can greatly reduce the quality of life, health and relationships. That is the reason why we recommend that you should treat yeast infection as soon as possible.
FREE REPORT “THE TRUTH ABOUT YEAST INFECTIONS” :
This amazing FREE report reveals the real truth behind the causes of yeast infections and what you can do to finally free yourself of ever having to through this ever again!
- The top myths involving yeast infections that continue to dangerously mislead women every day.
- Women aren’t the only one plagued with yeast infections. Find out who else is suspectible and why.
- Avoid douching during an infection at ALL costs! Find out why douching will instantly make it worse!
- What exactly causes yeast infections? It’s NOT what you think! Find the answer on page 4
- Yeast infections are far more dangerous than you might think. Read page 8 for details on why you MUST get rid of the infection quickly!
Wish you stay healthy!